Beaches & Lakes
Come and share our country – journey through Aotearoa – New Zealand with our boutique hotels lodges and villas, each uniquely placed in –
Beach – Lake – Mountain – Wildlife and Heritage environments
- Play Golf on world-renowned courses with spectacular views
- Fish for trout for dinner from lakes and rivers
- Get the best advice on local shopping from our chic luxury boutique city hotels
- Tramp, ski or just enjoy the spectacular scenery of our alpine regions
- Fly over live volcanoes, dive in pristine waters and bungee jump in spectacular gorges
- Dip your toes in the clear clean waters of our beaches and lakes
- Walk our tracks, bicycle our country roads
- Enjoy the wines from our different regions, our Pacific rim cuisine, or ask your hosts for your favourite breakfast to start your day
- Organise your wedding, celebration or that special occasion at our hotels, lodges and villas
- Visit stunning art galleries and gardens in Taranaki
- Scenic and Vintage Flights over the Hauraki Gulf with Auckland Seaplanes. and majestic mountains and glaciers with Air Safaris
Imagine spectacular views over the turquoise blue waters of Lake Pukaki and beyond to the majestic vista of Aoraki-Mt Cook. The luxurious Ashley Mackenzie Villa is Exclusively Yours and accommodates up to 4 guests. The Fantail Spa is the perfect place to relax and the Pukaki Observatory offers the chance to view the stunning night sky in this Dark Skies region.
Located in Mapua near Nelson Te Koi – The Lodge at Bronte sits in private, park-like grounds overlooking the Waimea Estuary. Take a kayak out on the estuary or sit on the shore watching the wading birds. World-renowned Abel Tasman National Park is just a 40-minute drive from your accommodation.
This stunning contemporary designed luxury lodge sits on the hillside overlooking Lake Taupo. Spacious chic suites have floor to ceiling windows with views to the lake and the mountains beyond. Gourmet cuisine created by chef to be enjoyed with new friends indoors or out on a beautiful evening overlooking the lake.
The luxurious Point Villas are located in the gated Whakamoenga Point estate on the edge of the blue waters of Lake Taupo. Spacious and elegant, featuring living areas with expanses of glass opening to wide decks and your own private pool – tempting one to relax on the sun loungers overlooking the lake. Surrounded by native bush and exotic plantings yet offering spectacular lake and mountain views.
Right on the edge of Lake Rotorua, this relaxed boutique hotel has its own jetty with kayaks to have fun on the lake. Eight bedrooms, each with a view of the lake. guest rooms each with a view of the pool or lake. Choose to dine here - the cuisine is superb.
Just imagine. A boutique luxury lodge nestled in New Zealand native bush close to stunning Cooks Beach and the white sands of Lonely Bay. Bush walks offering fabulous views to Mercury Bay. Or take a quick drive to Hot Water Beach, dig a hot pool and relax. take an exciting tour to visit the marine reserve near Cathedral Cove. Simply – relax.
Sand between your toes luxury – on Waiheke Island, 35 minutes by ferry from Auckland brings together chic accommodation and fantastic beaches with a sophisticated mix of vineyards, coastal walks, and alfresco restaurants. A little slice of bohemian life!
A stunning luxury villa nestled in a gated community just minutes from Russell township. Breathtaking views from every room out to the Bay of Islands and beyond to the Pacific Ocean. Imagine – your own private infinity pool and spa. A BBQ on the deck and spacious living in the privacy of your own hideaway.