Boutique Hotels & Lodges New Zealand Limited was established when it was recognized that there was a gap in the New Zealand Tourism arena for a niche marketing group to promote a select group of mid-upper market genuine boutique hotels, lodges and villas to the international traveler. Many of these properties also appeal to the corporate market for incentive and conference accommodation, together with special ceremonies and weddings.
The criterion was to bring together a non-competing, eclectic group of mid-upper market properties in each of the major tourism areas of New Zealand. No more than three properties are accepted from any one area and these must differ in either type, i.e. boutique hotel, lodge or villa or vary in tariff. This gives our guests and suppliers a nationwide range of “similar properties in quality while offering a wide range of differing experiences”; i.e. properties to choose from “collectively”.
To add to the experience we have sought out properties, which offer an historic, architectural, artistic or cultural point as well as City, Lake, Mountain, Bush and Beach environments. With a worldwide interest in cuisine travel, we have brought to together a collection of properties offering gourmet dining and award winning wines from New Zealand and around the world.
Boutique Hotels & Lodges New Zealand was established 9 years ago and is now recognized as one of the leading international tourism marketers in New Zealand. We are constantly “raising the bar” in an ever growing and competitive market.
The company is owned and operated by Susan Roberts who has over 35 years experience in the travel, tourism, airline and hospitality industry and from this brings wealth of experience, knowledge, credibility and excellent relationships to all associated partners.
Susan is a member of NZITT-NZ Institute of Travel and Tourism and TIA- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand.
- Huntaway Lodge - Northland – Water/View/Cuisine
- Cloud 9 Luxury Villa - Russell – Water/View/Beaches
- Mollies - Auckland – City
- Hotel DeBrett - Auckland – City/Cuisine
- The Boatshed – Waiheke Island, Auckland – Island/Beach/Architectural/Cuisine/Celebrations
- Acacia Cliffs Lodge – Taupo – Mountain/Lake View/Cuisine/Fishing/Golf
- The Point Villas - Taupo – Mountain/Lake/Cuisine/Fishing/Golf
- Glen Aros Country Estate - Hastings, Hawkes Bay - Historic/ Town and Country/Cuisine/Golf
- Nice Hotel – New Plymouth – Town and Country/Cuisine/Celebrations
- Bronte Country Estate – Nelson– Mapua -Water’s Edge/Celebrations
- Vintners Retreat- Marlborough – Town and Country
- Manakau Lodge – Kaikoura – Mountain/Water
- The Classic Villa – Christchurch – City/Historic
- Clearview Lodge - Christchurch – City/Golf
- Pen-y-bryn Lodge - Oamaru – Historic/Cuisine
- The Arrow Private Hotel - Arrowtown – Mountains
- Tin Tub Luxury Lodge – Wanaka – Country/Alpine/Celebrations
- Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel – Queenstown – Village/Lake/Mountains
- Rimu Lodge - Hokitika, West Coast – Mountains