Our collection of hotels, lodges and villas offer travellers an individual and bespoke experience. These luxury hotels, lodges and villas provide an ambience and attention to detail sought out by today’s discerning travellers.
These unique hotels, lodges and villas offer an historic, architectural or artistic focus. Nestled on hilltops providing stunning ocean and lake vistas, through to majestic mountain scenery. From the sub-tropical northern regions, past volcanoes and serene wine growing regions, through to the ancient glaciers and ruggedness of New Zealand’s South Island and the West Coast, you will experience warm, personalised service from genuine New Zealand hosts.
With a growing interest in cuisine travel, we have brought together a collection of hotels and lodges offering gourmet dining and award-winning wines from New Zealand and around the world.
Established 14 years, Boutique Hotels & Lodges New Zealand is recognised as one of the leading international tourism marketers in New Zealand. We are constantly “raising the bar” in an ever growing and competitive market.
The company is owned and operated by Susan Roberts who has over 35 years experience in the travel, tourism, airline and hospitality industry, and from this brings experience, knowledge, credibility and excellent relationships with all associated partners.
Susan is a member of TIA – Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand.
- Te Koha Lodge – Northland – Water/View/Cuisine/Golf
- Cloud 9 Luxury Villa – Russell – Water/View/Beaches/Golf
- Donkey Bay Inn – Russell – Water Views/Beaches/Golf/Spa
- The Beach House – Kawau Island – Water/View/Beaches/Cuisine
- The Boatshed – Waiheke Island, Auckland – Island/Beach/Architectural/Cuisine/Celebrations
- 970 Lonely Bay – Coromandel – Beach/Water/Views
- Black Swan Lakeside Boutique Hotel – Lakes/Cuisine/Fishing/Water’s Edge
- Acacia Cliffs Lodge – Taupo – Mountain/Lake Views/Fishing/Golf
- The Point Villas – Taupo – Mountain/Lake/Cuisine/Fishing/Golf
- The Manse – Hawkes Bay – Cuisine – Golf
- Nice Hotel – New Plymouth – Art and Gardens – Cuisine – Weddings
- Te Koi – the Lodge at Bronte – Nelson– Mapua -Wines – National Parks
- Vintners Retreat– Marlborough – Wines
- Manakau Lodge – Kaikoura – Mountain/Water
- The Classic Villa – Christchurch – Heritage
- Clearview Lodge – Christchurch – Golf
- Rimu Lodge – Hokitika, West Coast – Mountains
- Mt Cook Lakeside Retreat – Mackenzie Country – Alpine/Lake
- Pen-y-bryn Lodge – Oamaru – Heritage/Cuisine
- Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel – Queenstown – /Lake/Mountains – Golf
- Lime Tree Lodge – Wanaka
- Mountains – Lakes